Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Camp Sherman





A few weeks ago Samantha and I went to Camp Sherman with her brownie troop. Let me just say it was soo much fun! There is no other set of moms I would want to do this with. Hiking, archery, songs, canoeing, and so much more. I am so blessed to get to do these things with my littles . I wouldn't trade these memories for anything !Here are a whole bunch of pictures of adventures. Oh and the beautiful necklace I am wearing is handmade by Samantha ! Am I a lucky mom or what !





Sam and Syd ....well being Sam and Syd! These two have way to much fun together!





Sammy and Leanne





No surprise here! Thats my girl!





Leanne,Sam,Sydney,Jessica,Lizzie,Jordan,Delany and Kate





Silly girls




Serving up breakfast




bunk time !



Archery








Bulls eye baby !










My sweet girl










The three musketeers


The whole gang




Sam was in heaven climbing all the rocks. Made my heart smile to watch her . This girl is a monkey!





Go Sam !!















Canoeing! Our butts were so wet !
























The girls had to clean the house before we left. So funny they started singing "It's a hard knock life" as they mopped the floor











Oh Oh lay lay Oh lay lay tiki tonga.........

No comments: