Saturday, June 5, 2010

Changes

This journey of being a mom is so crazy! We spend all these years teaching and preaching to our little ones and they learn and grow . They make good choices and bad and all along we are there. We hold on tight and pray sooo hard. And although there are times we can't imagine why God thought it was a good idea for us to be this child's mom . He did, he hand picked us for the job and God makes NO mistakes. I know because I looked into this at several points along the journey and the Bible gives the same answer . So we love them, laugh with and in our house at them, pick up broken pieces , and live in all that God has taught us. Now 19 years into this journey I get to let go. I know, I know this is the point of being a mom . To be honest there were several occasions where I knew the number of days till I could be done.
Well my job is changing it is never really done. But I am excited for the change ! Caitlen is going to work at Hume for the summer. It is a great change and I can hardly wait to see all God has in store for her. I prayed so hard she would get this job. Cate wanted to work in security and they only hired 8 , 5 boys and 3 girls.Well God answered my prayer exactly and she is one of the 3. I got to meet the other 2 girls who are doing security and they were great. She is going to have an amazing summer. I can not wait to see all that God does in her life and heart this summer. It will be an adventure I am sure. As I drove away I had no reservations . We have prayed and God has answered ! Cates I will miss you this summer ! Have fun little one !

No comments: