Monday, December 20, 2010

The Elf on the shelf

We started a new tradition this year. Frisbee is an elf that has come to live with us through Christmas. Everyday he watches to see who is naughty and nice then flys home to the North Pole to report to Santa. Every day he picks a new spot to hide......well most days he picks a new spot. We have had some issues with him forgetting to move. He even forgot the first night! Taylor who is 10 woke me up at 5 in the morning all upset because he was in the same spot. Well being the sweet morning momma that I am I informed her that she must have scarred him when he was coming back so he went to the same spot ! Then I told her it was way to early to be up and to get back in bed. The other day Jake was in time-out and I told him he was going to be on the naughty list for sure. He looked at me and said "That elf does not even know my name!" I looked right at the elf and said " Frisbee this is Jake Gayer ,J-a-k-e- G-a-y-e-r" Jake cried NOOOOO! Then as I turned He looked at Frisbee and said"That's not my name, it's not !!!" Got to love 4 year olds! I will miss this little elf next week !

No comments: