Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Taylor

Happy 8th birthday Taylor ! Wow time really does move so quickly. I am so thankful God placed you in our family. You have such a sweet heart and a desire to please both God and others. I pray you never lose that . Your smile is contagious and lights up our home. You are the perfect mix of girlie girl and total athlete. I know I am bragging, but its her day so she gets to shine. We will discuss the knock-down drag out fights with siblings on another day. :)
On Sunday ,her actual birthday she got to go golfing with Grandpa Mel and Daddy. She chose this over going to the American Girl doll store with me. I'm not gonna lie I was a little disappointed. But it was the right choice. Grandpa surprised her with her very own set of clubs and a golf bag. Taylor was so excited she even walked some of the holes so she could carry her bag. I am told she was the best Gayer golfer of the day. Way to go Tay. God has given her an amazing athletic ability. She looks small and scrawny but my girls got game !
When we celebrate the rest of her birthday girlie style I will post more. Taylor the model golfer . She can hardly contain her excitement.



The clubs !

See Mom this is how I swing .



1 comment:

babyrndeb said...

I know I've said this before - but what a stud! She so reminds me of Erika.
And Kaitlyn looked beautiful in her prom pics :)
Debbie