Thursday, April 16, 2009

Green Valley

Over Easter break we went up to Green Valley which is near Big Bear. Cate stayed behind this trip because she was still in school. I have to admit I had a bad attitude about going. Scott loves to fish up there and I don't. Plus I get to do all the things I do at home there and then I have a ton of work to do when I get home. I know not a good attitude. So I prayed for a better outlook and told Scott I wanted to go to the Alpine slide if we went. Well we had a great trip. It was so fun to hang out with my little ones and Scotty too.
We headed off to the slide and let me tell you it was soo fun. I think I liked it more than the kids . Maybe not they had a blast. When we first got there Tay was not real excited. She is my cautious one. They would not let 3 on the ski lift so Scott took her up first. they made there way down at a snails pace , but they did it. Next Sam and I went. This one is fearless. She wanted to go alone but was to short. The whole way down with no brakes and her yelling FASTER ! Tay got brave and decided to go on the lift alone. I am so proud of her. It was very scary to see her all by herself on that chair. I think I prayed the whole way. Jake also loved to go fast. It was such a fun day. Thanks Scotty for such a fun trip. I know we will always remember how much fun we had. Oh and next time I promise to not be crabby before we go.
My brave little girl !

Sam and I laughing all the way down



The scariest lift ride ever ! It may not look high but when your 8 year old is up there all alone it is terrifying




My boys.















Next year she might be tall enough to ride alone.
















No comments: