Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Talent Show

Watching my kids preform is one of the moments in Mommyhood that makes my heart burst. I know that sounds silly ! But don't judge till you sit in the audience and watch your own little bug preform. Well Sammy and her brownie troop did a dance for the talent show at school and it was so stinkin cute ! I am sure I am not the only one who thought so. I know at least 2 sets of Grandparents and maybe even some siblings would would agree. The girls did a great job and had fun to.If I ever figure out how to get the video on here I will post it. This is Sammy's friend Owen from school. After the show he said " I think I am going to marry Sam some day" See he thought it was cute too! Here are a few shots of my little star !














1 comment:

Become Famous said...

First pic is o beautifull :) i really like it alot :)