Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Last day of school

Wow I can't believe how fast this year has gone. Sammy had graduation from kindergarten. So cute. Although she said she hated it she still can't tell me why. I think its because she has to get up early she is not a morning person. She told me this is the stupidist thing I have ever signed her up for and to never sign her up for it again. She is going to be disappointed for a few more years. Its funny because she loved everything about school reading ,math,recess,art,her teacher, and yet said she hated it every day. That's just Sam. She did great and learned alot. Samantha and Mrs. Feeney

Miss Randall was Taylors teacher this year. She taught Taylor so much I feel so blessed to have a teacher who cares so much for my daughter. Taylor had a great year and grew so much.

No comments: