Tuesday, July 22, 2008

VBS

This week I got to teach the soon to be first graders at our VBS . The theme this year was God's big backyard and was all about serving. Serving family,friends neighbors,and God. I love this theme. The kids were great and I got to teach with my friend Emily. It is so much more fun to have a partner. We made a great team !
I am always trying to find ways to give back that don't actually cost money ...well because we don't really have much to spare these days. But you don't need money to serve. Giving of your time is sometimes even more important.It is so important to stop the crazyness of life to remember to let God's light shine through us. God can use you if you take the time to let him. You never know what a kind word means to someone. So we are really focusing on ways to continue serving this summer. I am trying not to abuse the power of serving mommy.I really like that one! Anyway I encourage you all to take the time to serve .You will get far more than you give. :)

1 comment:

GCO DR Team 2015 said...

Thank you for teaching my little Seth! He had a blast with Mrs. Gayer and Mrs. Wright :)