Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Fiesta

Every September there is a Fiesta at a church by our house. We go with a bunch of neighbors. They have rides, games, confetti eggs, silly string and even margaritas. It is good times for us all.We always run into old friends we haven't seen in years. So here are some shots of us at play. Caitlen mostly hangs out with her friends but did grace us with her presence. Notice the confetti all over her back.
Our neighbor Jon and his girl Sam !
Ok I will explain the whole confetti egg thing. They sell cartons of confetti filled eggs. The kids love it and talk about it all year. I am just glad I don't have to clean it up. Although I am still finding it in Jakes stroller.
Jake loved the rides. He had the biggest smile on his little face.
Matthew our neighbor and Taylor.
Caitlen and Raquel.
What a shock. Singing and dancing
It was just to much fun for my little man.

No comments: