Sunday, September 7, 2008

I now have a Senior

See there is that look. Are you seriously going to take my picture. Yes Cate I am ! And then I am going to post it on my blog for all to see. One of the benefits to having a teenager. Everything you do is embarrassing. It truly is the best thing about this age. HEHEHE

I now have a senior. I know it sounds crazy , and I am not referring to my parents. Caitlen started her senior year this past week. I am amazed at how quickly life goes. It seems like yesterday I was graduating from high school. And although I am excited for all this year and the ones to come will hold for her, my heart breaks a little to realize my role in her life will be changing. I know I have done my best (don't ask her yet she will say I suck, give it a year or 5) to raise her . Not just to be a great person or some one who does great things . But to be a girl who loves God with all her heart and desires to serve Him. So please keep us both in your prayers. I think wisdom and patience would be a great start !


So after all thees years of first days of school you would think my daughter would be prepared to smile one last time. I mean this is the last first day of High School! So here are a few of those all to special shots. In case there is any doubt YES the first day of college will be documented. How could it not Its the FIRST!!

No comments: